Associate Programs in Alabama: Law & Criminal Justice
Matching School Ads
Paralegal Studies (AS)
South University , Montgomery
- Available programs include B.S. and M.S. in Criminal Justice, B.S. in Legal Studies, and A.S. in Paralegal Studies.
- Accreditation for the Legal Studies and Paralegal Studies programs by the American Bar Association (ABA) at select campuses.
- Criminal Justice and Legal Studies programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Criminal Justice - Associate of Occupational Science
Miller-Motte Technical College , Columbus
- Committed to excellence in education since 1916 with a rich history of helping students find successful careers.
- Offers more than 50 programs including criminal justice, technology, business, and more.
- Its fully-accredited campuses offer day, evening, and online classes.
- Provides tutoring at no additional charge to assist during stressful times.
- Revises curriculum continually to keep pace with improvements in technology and the increasing needs of business and industry.
Chattanooga College , Chattanooga
- Proud to be a certified partner of Microsoft Academy and Cisco University.
- Allows transfer credits through agreements with numerous universities.
- Approved by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with an A+ rating since 1984.
- Has a main campus and satellite campus located in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), with approval by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission.
- Financial Aid