Business (General) Degrees and Programs Offered in Alabama (AL)
- Committed to excellence in education since 1916 with a rich history of helping students find successful careers.
- Offers more than 50 programs including criminal justice, technology, business, and more.
- Its fully-accredited campuses offer day, evening, and online classes.
- Provides tutoring at no additional charge to assist during stressful times.
- Revises curriculum continually to keep pace with improvements in technology and the increasing needs of business and industry.
Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School has brought the philosophy of business with humanity in mind to a part time format. Now offering several degrees to the part-time student, students can now become business leaders at this nationally recognized institution in as little as 2.5 years.
- Began in 1899 as Draughon’s Practical Business College.
- Features campuses that are heavily engaged in their respective communities, providing professional service from students and faculty.
- Offers financial aid, scholarships, and counseling for both active and post-duty military students.
- Has 15 campuses across the United States, as well as 4 art institutes in North Carolina and Texas.
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid