Medical Technology Associate Programs in Arizona
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Gives students a new laptop they can keep as a gift upon graduation.
- Provides students the opportunity to save up to $5,000 on their degree with Fresh Start Scholarships.
- Offers monthly start dates so students can choose when their program begins.
- Students can earn an Associate's degree in as few as 15 months or Bachelor's degree in as few as 30 months.
- A private, nonprofit college founded in Ogden-West Haven, Utah, in September 1891.
Our family of non-profit colleges admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.Show more [+]
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Serving the Phoenix area for over twenty years with two campuses—in Glendale and Mesa.
- Offers diplomas that can be completed in only 30 to 38 weeks, associate degrees can be earned in just 60 weeks.
- To provide students with real-world experience, most programs include a 4 to 5 week externship at medical & dental offices, clinics, pharmacies & drugstores, and other healthcare providers in Phoenix.
- Certified as a Veteran's Supportive Campus by the Arizona Department of Veteran's Servcies (ADVS).
- Day and evening classes are available.
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
We're passionate about massage therapy and it seems like you're at least curious. If so, you've come to the right place.
As you explore this site, you'll discover helpful information about careers in massage therapy, our accredited full and part-time programs, and our admission requirements. You'll even learn about the many ways you can pay for school.
- Offers a 7½-month full-time program and a 12-month part-time evening program.
- Features a public clinic, where students can get real-world experience.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
- Has 2 campuses located in Tempe and Phoenix, Arizona.
- A part of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), a division of Steiner Leisure Ltd. which has operations on more than 200 spas and salons worldwide.
- Students may get real-world experience at each campus's public massage therapy spas.
- Career assistance services are available to help students plan, prepare and promote their careers, from placement assistance to career fairs to resume help.
- Programs are designed to prepare graduates to work in clinics, hospitals, health clubs, spas, resorts, sports therapy clinics, or start their own private practices.
- Massage therapy school with 11 locations across the country.
- Financial Aid