Physical Therapy Bachelor Programs in Arizona
We're passionate about massage therapy and it seems like you're at least curious. If so, you've come to the right place.
As you explore this site, you'll discover helpful information about careers in massage therapy, our accredited full and part-time programs, and our admission requirements. You'll even learn about the many ways you can pay for school.
- Students may get real-world experience at each campus's public massage therapy spas.
- Career assistance services are available to help students plan, prepare and promote their careers, from placement assistance to career fairs to resume help.
- Programs are designed to prepare graduates to work in clinics, hospitals, health clubs, spas, resorts, sports therapy clinics, or start their own private practices.
- Massage therapy school with 11 locations across the country.
- Financial Aid
- Offers a 7½-month full-time program and a 12-month part-time evening program.
- Features a public clinic, where students can get real-world experience.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
- Has 2 campuses located in Tempe and Phoenix, Arizona.
- A part of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), a division of Steiner Leisure Ltd. which has operations on more than 200 spas and salons worldwide.