Public Health Coursework Programs in Arizona
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to Psychology, Counseling, Human Services, Organizational, and Clinical Psychology Degree Programs and MORE.
- View Bachelor's, Master's, Doctorate and Graduate Certificate Degree Programs in Psychology and Human Services Near YOU!
- Accredited and Flexible Psychology Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use Our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
Your success is our priority. For more than 40 years, we have dedicated ourselves to healthcare education because we want you to become the best healthcare professional possible. Our instructors and staff are dedicated to providing you with the in-demand, hands-on education employers expect so that you may thrive in your profession. Pima Medical Institute started changing lives in 1972 when Richard Luebke Sr. and his wife, JoAnn, brought to life their dream of providing students with a quality medical career education.
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Serving the Phoenix area for over twenty years with two campuses—in Glendale and Mesa.
- Offers diplomas that can be completed in only 30 to 38 weeks, associate degrees can be earned in just 60 weeks.
- To provide students with real-world experience, most programs include a 4 to 5 week externship at medical & dental offices, clinics, pharmacies & drugstores, and other healthcare providers in Phoenix.
- Certified as a Veteran's Supportive Campus by the Arizona Department of Veteran's Servcies (ADVS).
- Day and evening classes are available.
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Offers a 7½-month full-time program and a 12-month part-time evening program.
- Features a public clinic, where students can get real-world experience.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
- Has 2 campuses located in Tempe and Phoenix, Arizona.
- A part of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), a division of Steiner Leisure Ltd. which has operations on more than 200 spas and salons worldwide.
We're passionate about massage therapy and it seems like you're at least curious. If so, you've come to the right place.
As you explore this site, you'll discover helpful information about careers in massage therapy, our accredited full and part-time programs, and our admission requirements. You'll even learn about the many ways you can pay for school.
- Dedicated to helping students succeed in massage school, and in helping them build their massage therapy career.
- Students can choose between their 7½-month full-time or 12-month part-time evening programs.
- Job placement services available to graduates for their entire career.
- Master Body worker program available at the Salt Lake City campus for Steiner Education Group (SEG) graduates looking for an advanced, multi-disciplinary approach to bodywork.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
- 7 campuses offered across 4 states through the SEG.
- Financial Aid