Public Health Coursework Programs in Arizona
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Financial Aid
- Dedicated to helping students succeed in massage school, and in helping them build their massage therapy career.
- Students can choose between their 7½-month full-time or 12-month part-time evening programs.
- Job placement services available to graduates for their entire career.
- Master Body worker program available at the Salt Lake City campus for Steiner Education Group (SEG) graduates looking for an advanced, multi-disciplinary approach to bodywork.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
- 7 campuses offered across 4 states through the SEG.
- Financial Aid
We're passionate about massage therapy and it seems like you're at least curious. If so, you've come to the right place.
As you explore this site, you'll discover helpful information about careers in massage therapy, our accredited full and part-time programs, and our admission requirements. You'll even learn about the many ways you can pay for school.
- Offers a 7½-month full-time program and a 12-month part-time evening program.
- Features a public clinic, where students can get real-world experience.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
- Has 2 campuses located in Tempe and Phoenix, Arizona.
- A part of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), a division of Steiner Leisure Ltd. which has operations on more than 200 spas and salons worldwide.