Event Planning Diploma Programs in Arkansas
- Designated a Military Friendly School by Victoria Media in 2015.
- Offers various scholarship opportunities to military students who qualify.
- Provides programs in Allied Healthcare, Information Technology, Cosmetology, HVAC, Business, Massage Therapy and Veterinary Technology.
- Institutionally accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE), with online accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 6 campuses across Texas, with a campus in Las Cruces, New Mexico and online.
- Aims to prepare students for a successful career in the Barbering/Hair Stylist industry.
- Students can gain real-world experience through the school’s public salon.
- With classes starting weekly, students can begin their program as soon as they’re ready.
- The Barber/Hair Stylist and Teacher/ Manager/ Instructor programs are available.
- 3 campus locations are available throughout Little Rock, Arkansas.
Founded in 1886, National College and American National University (ANU) are dedicated to the training and education of men and women for a full life and a successful career in a number of fields in business, information technology, and health care. National College and ANU offer more than 45 academic programs including numerous masters’, bachelors’, and associate degree programs, short-term diploma programs, English as a Second Language, and corporate training.
- Alumni may return for free refresher courses on previously completed classes.
- Campuses located in Los Angeles, Sacramento, and Toronto, Canada, with the online headquarters based in Tempe, Arizona.
- Offers programs in court reporting, personal training, health information technology, and more.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Established in 1940 as Bryan Stenotype School.