Criminal Justice Doctoral Programs in California
Matching School Ads
Santa Barbara & Ventura Colleges of Law , Santa Barbara
- Professors are skilled attorneys, judges, and managers who provide a real-world perspective on law.
- A small average class size of 25 students allows more individualized attention from professors.
- Convenient scheduling options and flexible admission requirements make it possible to pursue a professional law degree.
- Students can choose between the Juris Doctor (J.D.) program and a Master of Legal Studies (M.L.S.) program.
- Both programs are backed by 45 years of law education experience.