Respiratory Therapy Diploma Programs in Colorado
Are you un-employed, under-employed or looking for a stable career where you can make a real difference? Well then, you have come to the right place.
At locally-owned and nationally accredited IBMC College, you can train for a rewarding, new career, all in as little as 6-23 months! With nearly 20 program options to choose from, at nearby campuses, you will find the path that is just the right fit for you.
- Dedicated to helping students succeed in massage school, and in helping them build their massage therapy career.
- Students can choose between their 7½-month full-time or 12-month part-time evening programs.
- Job placement services available to graduates for their entire career.
- Master Body worker program available at the Salt Lake City campus for Steiner Education Group (SEG) graduates looking for an advanced, multi-disciplinary approach to bodywork.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
- 7 campuses offered across 4 states through the SEG.
- Financial Aid