Respiratory Therapy Diploma Programs in Connecticut
- Encompasses the Lincoln Tech, Lincoln Culinary Institute, and Lincoln College of New England brands.
- Lincoln schools made more than $15 million available nationally through scholarships to qualified students in 2015.
- Designated a Military Friendly School for the 6th year in a row by Victory Media; offers exclusive scholarship for servicemen and women and their families.
- First Lincoln Tech campus opened in 1946; now 30 campuses in 15 states across the United States.
- Campuses are accredited by the ACICS, ACCSC, ABHES, and NEASC
- Financial Aid
At FLSM, we really, really love what we do. We believe in the power of bodywork because, well, because we've seen it work. And we also believe in our students and our graduates, because hey, authentic passion is contagious, and our students demonstrate the same affection for the field of massage therapy that we do.
FLSM opened its first campus, in Ithaca, in 1994. Due to the success of that campus and continued projected growth in the field of massage therapy, we opened our second campus, in Mount Kisco, in 2008.
We are proud to say that Finger Lakes School of Massage has produced, and continues to produce, well-trained, passionate, dedicated, and satisfied graduates that embody the spirit of trust, cooperation and integrity that FLSM prides itself on.
- Currently the only school in Connecticut to be accredited by the Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation (COMTA).
- All campuses feature a public clinic, where students can get real-world experience.
- 3 campuses in Newington, Groton, and Westport, Connecticut.
- A part of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), a division of Steiner Leisure Ltd.
- Steiner Leisure Ltd. has operations on more than 200 spas and salons worldwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid