Campus Degree Options in Delaware (DE)
Delaware Schools: Have Your Degree When Opportunity Knocks
Delaware is beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel as its job market improves and it now enjoys an unemployment rate lower than the national average. The state is projecting its economy to expand through 2016, with much of the growth taking place in Sussex and Kent counties and the City of Dover.
Delaware Careers for the Future
Delaware has a diverse economy and while most sectors should experience growth, some occupations are projected to have exceptionally good job markets for qualified applicants. Health care, health care support, and many computer fields are projected to grow faster than the state average. Here's a list of some Delaware careers:
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Elementary School Teacher
- Registered Nurse
- Licensed Practical Nurse
Delaware Degrees Can Help Prepare You for Future Opportunities
Delaware's economic recovery should create career opportunities for those prepared to take advantage of them. The U.S. Census Bureau reports that over 26 percent of Delaware's residents hold a bachelor's degree, and over 10 percent have earned advanced degrees. Earning a college degree may help you compete for desirable positions and allow your career to expand with the economy.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) estimates that the 2009 mean annual salary for a computer systems analyst in Delaware was about $83,050, and that registered nurses earned about $70,770 during the same period. Take advantage of the Delaware schools that offer online degree programs and continue your education with minimal stress on your already busy schedule.
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year.
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities ( beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- Financial Aid
• Features a public massage clinic where students can get real-world experience.
• Located in York, Pennsylvania, with additional Steiner Education Group campuses available across the nation.
• Part of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), a division of Steiner Leisure Ltd.
• Steiner Leisure Ltd. has operations on more than 200 spas and salons worldwide.
• Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Financial Aid