Associate Programs in Florida: Education
- 5 campus locations across Florida.
- The place for students who want quality career training in the growing fields of allied health, business, design, education, information technology, legal studies, nursing and technical trades.
- Member of the Florida Association of Postsecondary Schools and Colleges (FAPSC).
- FAPSC includes over 1,000 licensed, private career colleges all over the state of Florida, and prepares students in over 200 fields.
- FAPSC members experience several benefits, including exclusive resources and discounts for FAPSC hosted events and programs.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Further your education at Rasmussen College.Choose from seven schools of study including programs in business, nursing, technology, and more. You could earn your bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and help advance your career through our AcceleratED program.