Automotive & Vehicle Bachelor Programs in Georgia
Matching School Ads
Lincoln Tech , Nashville
- Training available in Technology and Skilled Trades, HVAC, Welding Technology, Electrical/Electronics, and more.
- Students get hands-on training from experienced professionals.
- Courses focus on problem-solving and troubleshooting skills that can help prepare students for a career.
- Graduates receive job placement assistance from Lincoln’s Career Services department.
- Financial Aid
J-Tech , Jacksonville
- Students are issued a 300+ piece Carlyle Professional Grade Tool Set and Cart upon graduation.
- Classrooms never exceed a 16:1 student/teacher ratio.
- The Industry Mentoring program allows students and faculty to interact with visiting industry leaders.
- Campus features a health and wellness center available for all students.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).