Business (General) Certificate Programs in Georgia
Matching School Ads
Business Administration - Associate of Occupational Science
Miller-Motte Technical College , Augusta
- Committed to excellence in education since 1916 with a rich history of helping students find successful careers.
- Offers more than 50 programs including criminal justice, technology, business, and more.
- Its fully-accredited campuses offer day, evening, and online classes.
- Provides tutoring at no additional charge to assist during stressful times.
- Revises curriculum continually to keep pace with improvements in technology and the increasing needs of business and industry.
Associate of Arts Business Administration
American InterContinental University , Atlanta
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Its Intellipath™ adaptive learning technology lets students read, watch, or listen to course content based on how you learn best.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid