Health & Medical Sciences Certificate Programs in Georgia
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Financial Aid
- Pharmacy Technician program topics include pharmaceutical practices, taking prescription requests, and administrative duties.
- Helps students prepare for opportunities to work as Pharmacy Technicians, Inventory Specialists, Compounding Technicians, and more.
- Day, evening, and weekend programs are available to help students fit classes around their schedule.
- More than 25 years of experience providing career-focused programs.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Committed to excellence in education since 1916 with a rich history of helping students find successful careers.
- Offers more than 50 programs including criminal justice, technology, business, and more.
- Its fully-accredited campuses offer day, evening, and online classes.
- Provides tutoring at no additional charge to assist during stressful times.
- Revises curriculum continually to keep pace with improvements in technology and the increasing needs of business and industry.
Start your future now!
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) will help you choose your ideal career before you get started and assist with real-world employment after you’re done with school. We have a wide range of resources to help you every step of the way.