Real Estate Bachelor Programs in Illinois
- Ranked among the 2015 Best Regional Colleges in the Midwest by U.S. News & World Report.
- Designated at 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- 89% of full time factulty hold a terminal degree in their field.
- 10:1 student to faculty ratio, and 62% of classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission(HLC) of the North Central Association (NCA).
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Ranked 6th Best Regional College in the Midwest in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Ranked 2nd Best College for Veterans in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- A Christian liberal arts college founded in 1882.
- Has an Honors Programs that gives qualified students opportunities like honors seminars and research, plus field trips to graduate programs and funding to take graduate exams.
- Students can add a career concentration to their major to focus their learning toward particular career opportunities.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits