Event Planning Bachelor Programs in Illinois
- Program areas include Culinary Arts, Culinary Management, and more
- Students are taught cooking styles from around the globe, including Classical European, Asian, and Latin cuisine
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career as a chef, with course topics that include Culinary Techniques, Management by Menu, and Nutrition
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Further your education at Rasmussen College.Choose from seven schools of study including programs in business, nursing, technology, and more. You could earn your bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and help advance your career through our AcceleratED program.
- Ranked among the 2015 Best Regional Colleges in the Midwest by U.S. News & World Report.
- Designated at 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- 89% of full time factulty hold a terminal degree in their field.
- 10:1 student to faculty ratio, and 62% of classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission(HLC) of the North Central Association (NCA).