Respiratory Therapy Certificate Programs in Illinois
- A year-round technical school that strives to be a leader in promoting student learning and achievement in a variety of careers and trades.
- Founded in 1995 in Illinois, with locations in IMissouri and Indiana as well.
- Provides qualified students with job assistance after graduation.
- Has veteran’s benefits representatives who help veterans claim their benefits.
- Its faculty is committed to academic excellence and motivating students to be life-long learners.
- Students may get real-world experience at each campus's public massage therapy spas.
- Career assistance services are available to help students plan, prepare and promote their careers, from placement assistance to career fairs to resume help.
- Programs are designed to prepare graduates to work in clinics, hospitals, health clubs, spas, resorts, sports therapy clinics, or start their own private practices.
- Massage therapy school with 11 locations across the country.
- Financial Aid
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.