Respiratory Therapy Diploma Programs in Illinois
Matching School Ads
Basic Nursing Assistant
Midwest Technical Institute , East Peoria
- A year-round technical school that strives to be a leader in promoting student learning and achievement in a variety of careers and trades.
- Founded in 1995 in Illinois, with locations in IMissouri and Indiana as well.
- Provides qualified students with job assistance after graduation.
- Has veteran’s benefits representatives who help veterans claim their benefits.
- Its faculty is committed to academic excellence and motivating students to be life-long learners.
Massage Therapy Program
Cortiva Institute , Chicago
- Students may get real-world experience at each campus's public massage therapy spas.
- Career assistance services are available to help students plan, prepare and promote their careers, from placement assistance to career fairs to resume help.
- Programs are designed to prepare graduates to work in clinics, hospitals, health clubs, spas, resorts, sports therapy clinics, or start their own private practices.
- Massage therapy school with 11 locations across the country.
- Financial Aid
Associate of Applied Science in Occupational Therapy Assistant
Brown Mackie College system of schools , Bettendorf
- Provides students with academic advisors to help them achieve academic success.
- Has over 25 locations nationwide and six career-focused areas of study including nursing, business, legal studies, and more.
- Offers a ONE COURSE A MONTH® schedule that helps students fit education into their busy lives.
- Provides tutoring as part of curriculum and at no additional charge.
- Offers educational opportunities to active military personnel, reservists, veterans, and their families.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits