Diploma Programs in Illinois: Law & Criminal Justice
MACCORMAC COLLEGE: CHICAGO’S HIDDEN GEM
MacCormac College in downtown Chicago has a distinguished history and an exciting future. Founded in 1904, MacCormac has been committed to providing its diverse student population with an exceptional education, while building students’ self-confidence and encouraging lifelong learning. We are conveniently located on the second floor of the historic Heyworth building, just steps away from Millennium Park, and excellent transport links.
- Ranked 6th Best Regional College in the Midwest in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Ranked 2nd Best College for Veterans in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- A Christian liberal arts college founded in 1882.
- Has an Honors Programs that gives qualified students opportunities like honors seminars and research, plus field trips to graduate programs and funding to take graduate exams.
- Students can add a career concentration to their major to focus their learning toward particular career opportunities.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits