Homeland Security Degrees and Programs Offered in Illinois (IL)
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice : Homeland Security
- Master of Science: Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice : Leadership/Executive Management
- Ranked one of the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2014 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Offers a no-obligation, 3-week trial period where students may determine if the university is right for them before they commit to it.
- Strives to be a student’s partner in lifelong learning; committed to helping them achieve their goals.
- Serves students of all ages, from first-graders learning to read to professionals seeking postgraduate training.
- Provides career-oriented diploma through master’s programs in fields such as healthcare, business, legal and paralegal services, information technology, criminal justice and design.
MACCORMAC COLLEGE: CHICAGO’S HIDDEN GEM
MacCormac College in downtown Chicago has a distinguished history and an exciting future. Founded in 1904, MacCormac has been committed to providing its diverse student population with an exceptional education, while building students’ self-confidence and encouraging lifelong learning. We are conveniently located on the second floor of the historic Heyworth building, just steps away from Millennium Park, and excellent transport links.
Further your education at Rasmussen College.Choose from seven schools of study including programs in business, nursing, technology, and more. You could earn your bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and help advance your career through our AcceleratED program.
- Ranked 6th Best Regional College in the Midwest in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Ranked 2nd Best College for Veterans in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- A Christian liberal arts college founded in 1882.
- Has an Honors Programs that gives qualified students opportunities like honors seminars and research, plus field trips to graduate programs and funding to take graduate exams.
- Students can add a career concentration to their major to focus their learning toward particular career opportunities.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits