Marketing & Advertising Coursework Programs in Indiana
- Guarantees flat-rate tuition for students who stay continuously enrolled.
- Offers a four-day class schedule, leaving Fridays open.
- Founding member of the Accrediting Council for Independent Schools and Colleges (ACICS) in 1912.
- Career assistance services are provided to all students and graduates for life.
- Has programmatic accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) and Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.