Radiologic Science Degrees and Programs Offered in Kentucky (KY)
Matching School Ads
Medical Laboratory Technology
Fortis Institute , Cookeville
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Financial Aid
Surgical Technology - Associate of Applied Science
Miller-Motte Technical College , Clarksville
- Committed to excellence in education since 1916 with a rich history of helping students find successful careers.
- Offers more than 50 programs including criminal justice, technology, business, and more.
- Its fully-accredited campuses offer day, evening, and online classes.
- Provides tutoring at no additional charge to assist during stressful times.
- Revises curriculum continually to keep pace with improvements in technology and the increasing needs of business and industry.
Associate of Science in Health Information Management
Spencerian College , Louisville
- Guarantees flat-rate tuition for students who stay continuously enrolled.
- Offers a four-day class schedule, leaving Fridays open.
- Founding member of the Accrediting Council for Independent Schools and Colleges (ACICS) in 1912.
- Career assistance services are provided to all students and graduates for life.
- Has programmatic accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) and Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits