Entrepreneurship Master Programs in Kentucky
Sullivan University is a private institution of higher learning dedicated to providing educational enrichment opportunities for the intellectual, social and professional development of its students.
- Guarantees flat-rate tuition for students who stay continuously enrolled.
- Offers a four-day class schedule, leaving Fridays open.
- Founding member of the Accrediting Council for Independent Schools and Colleges (ACICS) in 1912.
- Career assistance services are provided to all students and graduates for life.
- Has programmatic accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) and Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School has brought the philosophy of business with humanity in mind to a part time format. Now offering several degrees to the part-time student, students can now become business leaders at this nationally recognized institution in as little as 2.5 years.