Medical Technology Associate Programs in Maine
Matching School Ads
BS in Health Information Management
Kaplan University - KHE , Augusta
- Ranked one of the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2014 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Offers a no-obligation, 3-week trial period where students may determine if the university is right for them before they commit to it.
- Strives to be a student’s partner in lifelong learning; committed to helping them achieve their goals.
- Serves students of all ages, from first-graders learning to read to professionals seeking postgraduate training.
- Provides career-oriented diploma through master’s programs in fields such as healthcare, business, legal and paralegal services, information technology, criminal justice and design.
Seacoast Career Schools , Sanford
- Dedicated to highly-focused career training that teaches students the skills they need to enter a new job field since 1995.
- Enables students to complete programs in massage therapy, dental assisting, and more in as little as 9 months.
- Provides career services including referrals, networking tools, and assistance navigating the online job search process.
- Offers dedicated career-focused programs in the classroom, as well as real-world learning through internships and externships.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid