Vendor Certifications Associate Programs in Maryland
- ONLINE BOOTCAMP - Two full stacks in one online coding bootcamp
- COMPREHENSIVE CURRICULUM - Develop projects in a vast range of technologies, starting with front-end development and the Python stack, then moving to either iOS, MEAN, LAMP, or Ruby on Rails.
- TOP-TIER PLATFORM - Quickly get the essentials on the most in-demand technologies through our online learning platform, which has trained thousands of Coding Dojo users and alumni to date.
- LIVE INSTRUCTOR SUPPORT - Receive hands-on support from ourinstruction team through live lectures, mentorship check-ins, offices hours, and more. In the evenings, access our remote instructor support until midnight from Sunday to Thursday PST.
- CODE FROM HOME - Experience the accelerated training of our on-campus bootcamps from the comfort of your home. And you can keep your day job! We only require you to dedicate at least 20 hours/week toward the program.
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- A private post-secondary institution of higher education serving south-central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland since 1967.
- Offers associate degrees in specialized business and specialized technology, as well as programs leading to professional certifications and diplomas.
- Gives each student their own career services specialist who helps keep them focused on their goals.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits