Nursing Diploma Programs in Maryland
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Financial Aid
- Providing quality training since 1981.
- Gives students the opportunity to graduate in as little as 7.5 months.
- Has a public clinic that gives students the opportunity to practice their skills.
- Offers an In House Loan Program (IHL) and other financial aid available to students who qualify.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC)
We know that you want to learn more than just the basics, so we do things a little differently. Our focus is on you—the student—as a whole. At CMSM you will learn valuable business, life, and communication skills which set you apart from other massage therapists—skills that prepare you to achieve success both professionally and personally.