Radiologic Science Degrees and Programs Offered in Massachusetts (MA)
Matching School Ads
Multi-Skill Health Technician
Salter College , Chicopee
- Offers training programs in preparation for professional careers in business, health care, and computers.
- Provides associate and certificate programs in medical assisting, massage therapy, culinary arts, and more.
- Places students in externships to gain real world experience before completing their respective program.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- 2 campuses in Chicopee and West Boylston, Massachusetts.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Master of Health Information Management
Kaplan University - KHE , South Portland
- Ranked one of the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2014 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Offers a no-obligation, 3-week trial period where students may determine if the university is right for them before they commit to it.
- Strives to be a student’s partner in lifelong learning; committed to helping them achieve their goals.
- Serves students of all ages, from first-graders learning to read to professionals seeking postgraduate training.
- Provides career-oriented diploma through master’s programs in fields such as healthcare, business, legal and paralegal services, information technology, criminal justice and design.