Campus Schools with Master Nursing Programs
- Began in 1909 as a single classroom in Los Angeles.
- Offers no-cost dental clinic in Anaheim, where students gain experience by offering a selection of free dental services.
- Involved in philanthropy, through partnerships with several organizations, such as the California Institute for Nursing and Healthcare (CINHC) and Shriner’s Hospital.
- Accredited by The Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) Senior College and University Commission.
- Has 4 California campuses and 2 other campuses in Florida and Texas.
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School has brought the philosophy of business with humanity in mind to a part time format. Now offering several degrees to the part-time student, students can now become business leaders at this nationally recognized institution in as little as 2.5 years.
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year.
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities ( beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Since 1901, Golden Gate University (GGU) has been helping adults achieve their professional goals by providing education in accounting, law, taxation, and business-related areas. GGU is California's fourth oldest private university, enrolling approximately 5,000 students and representing more than 70,000 alumni. Our core mission is to educate adults – like you – who are balancing the complex demands of life.
*At this time, GGU is not authorized to admit online students who reside in Alabama, Arkansas, Wisconsin and Minnesota. We are currently pursuing authorization to offer our online programs to students residing in Minnesota.