Certificate Programs in Michigan: Hospitality & Culinary
- Baking & Pastry (D)
- Program areas include Culinary Arts, Culinary Management, and more
- Students are taught cooking styles from around the globe, including Classical European, Asian, and Latin cuisine
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career as a chef, with course topics that include Culinary Techniques, Management by Menu, and Nutrition
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Dorsey has been a trusted career training school in Michigan for over 80 years!
We offer training programs designed to prepare our students for careers in fields such as healthcare, beauty, culinary, and skilled trades
- Financial Aid
- Since 1969, MIAT College of Technology has helped thousands of individuals get the industry-relevant skills, experience and connections it takes to pursue rewarding technical careers.
- After more than 45 years in technical career education, MIAT has built an excellent reputation and strong working relationships with top employers.
- As an MIAT student today you'll benefit from the proud legacy of success and continued good name of MIAT within the technical training industry.
- MIAT programs are developed in direct response to feedback from industry leaders looking for qualified employees.
- MIAT partners with employers to develop programs specifically tailored to fit their needs.
- As an MIAT student you will get the relevant, up-to-date skills employers look for.
Further your education at Rasmussen College.Choose from seven schools of study including programs in business, nursing, technology, and more. You could earn your bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and help advance your career through our AcceleratED program.