Corporate Training Degrees and Programs Offered in Michigan (MI)
- Program options include Accounting, Business Administration, Leadership, and more.
- Curriculum focuses on developing leadership, critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Programmatic accreditation by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) at select campuses.
- Business programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Since 1969, MIAT College of Technology has helped thousands of individuals get the industry-relevant skills, experience and connections it takes to pursue rewarding technical careers.
- After more than 45 years in technical career education, MIAT has built an excellent reputation and strong working relationships with top employers.
- As an MIAT student today you'll benefit from the proud legacy of success and continued good name of MIAT within the technical training industry.
- MIAT programs are developed in direct response to feedback from industry leaders looking for qualified employees.
- MIAT partners with employers to develop programs specifically tailored to fit their needs.
- As an MIAT student you will get the relevant, up-to-date skills employers look for.
General Assembly is a pioneer in education and career transformation, specializing in today’s most in-demand skills. The leading source for training, staffing, and career transitions, we foster a flourishing community of professionals pursuing careers they love.Show more [+]
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year.
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities ( beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- Financial Aid