Bachelor Programs in Missouri: Engineering & Construction
Matching School Ads
CNC Machining & Manufacturing
Lincoln Tech , Indianapolis
- Training available in Technology and Skilled Trades, HVAC, Welding Technology, Electrical/Electronics, and more.
- Students get hands-on training from experienced professionals.
- Courses focus on problem-solving and troubleshooting skills that can help prepare students for a career.
- Graduates receive job placement assistance from Lincoln’s Career Services department.
- Financial Aid
Universal Technical Institute , Sacramento
- Pursue Your Passion At UTI And Get State-Of-The-Industry Training!
Aviation Maintenance Technician
Aviation Institute of Maintenance , Kansas City
- Designated as a 2016 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Offers several aviation maintenance programs, including engineering, electronics, helicopter, and avionics technology.
- Tutoring and advising services are available to students at no additional cost.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 11 campuses across the United States, with locations in California, Virginia, Texas, Indianapolis, Florida, and more.