Radiologic Science Bachelor Programs in Missouri
Matching School Ads
Health Information Technology
National American University , Independence
- Serving students in higher education since 1941.
- Offers diplomas and degree programs in accounting, healthcare, and business.
- Uses a unique inverted curriculum that enables students to take core classes in their first year.
- Provides flexible scheduling for students with four start times per year.
- Has 36 campus locations across the United States, as well as online courses.
- Formed program advisory boards to ensure that all course material stays up to date.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits