Video Game Development Bachelor Programs in Missouri
Matching School Ads
Game Art & Design (BFA)
The Art Institutes system of schools , Overland Park
- Graphic Design (AS)
Read less [-]
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Computer Information Systems - Networking
Bryan University , Rogers
- Alumni may return for free refresher courses on previously completed classes.
- Campuses located in Los Angeles, Sacramento, and Toronto, Canada, with the online headquarters based in Tempe, Arizona.
- Offers programs in court reporting, personal training, health information technology, and more.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Established in 1940 as Bryan Stenotype School.