Certificate Programs in Missouri: Engineering & Construction
Matching School Ads
CNC Machining & Manufacturing
Lincoln Tech , Indianapolis
- Training available in Technology and Skilled Trades, HVAC, Welding Technology, Electrical/Electronics, and more.
- Students get hands-on training from experienced professionals.
- Courses focus on problem-solving and troubleshooting skills that can help prepare students for a career.
- Graduates receive job placement assistance from Lincoln’s Career Services department.
- Financial Aid
Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Technology
Wichita Technical Institute , Joplin
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1968.
- Founded in 1954, it has been providing corporate training solutions in the private sector for 60 years.
- Offers programs in HVAC training, Computer Technology, Medical Assisting, and more.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) and the Kansas State Board of Regents (KBOR).
- Main campus is located in Wichita, Kansas, with 4 additional branch campuses.
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Aviation Maintenance Technician
Aviation Institute of Maintenance , Kansas City
- Designated as a 2016 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Offers several aviation maintenance programs, including engineering, electronics, helicopter, and avionics technology.
- Tutoring and advising services are available to students at no additional cost.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 11 campuses across the United States, with locations in California, Virginia, Texas, Indianapolis, Florida, and more.