Coursework Programs in Missouri: Hospitality & Culinary
Matching School Ads
Diploma in Culinary Arts
- Culinary Arts program includes the 3-week Farm To Table® Experience, where students gain a direct, in-depth look at where food comes from.
- Numerous scholarship opportunities and financial aid are available to students who qualify.
- Accreditation from the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET), and the Council on Occupational Education (COE).
- 2 campuses located in Boulder, Colorado and Austin, Texas.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Bryan University , Columbia
- Alumni may return for free refresher courses on previously completed classes.
- Campuses located in Los Angeles, Sacramento, and Toronto, Canada, with the online headquarters based in Tempe, Arizona.
- Offers programs in court reporting, personal training, health information technology, and more.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Established in 1940 as Bryan Stenotype School.