Pharmacy Associate Programs in Nevada
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Gives students a new laptop they can keep as a gift upon graduation.
- Provides students the opportunity to save up to $5,000 on their degree with Fresh Start Scholarships.
- Offers monthly start dates so students can choose when their program begins.
- Students can earn an Associate's degree in as few as 15 months or Bachelor's degree in as few as 30 months.
- A private, nonprofit college founded in Ogden-West Haven, Utah, in September 1891.
Our family of non-profit colleges admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.Show more [+]
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Features a public clinic at all campuses where students can get real-world experience.
- Located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Proud to be a part of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), a division of Steiner Leisure Ltd. which has operations on more than 200 spas and salons worldwide.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).