Laboratory Coursework Programs in Nevada
- Dedicated to helping students succeed in massage school, and in helping them build their massage therapy career.
- Students can choose between their 7½-month full-time or 12-month part-time evening programs.
- Job placement services available to graduates for their entire career.
- Master Body worker program available at the Salt Lake City campus for Steiner Education Group (SEG) graduates looking for an advanced, multi-disciplinary approach to bodywork.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
- 7 campuses offered across 4 states through the SEG.
- Financial Aid
Your success is our priority. For more than 40 years, we have dedicated ourselves to healthcare education because we want you to become the best healthcare professional possible. Our instructors and staff are dedicated to providing you with the in-demand, hands-on education employers expect so that you may thrive in your profession. Pima Medical Institute started changing lives in 1972 when Richard Luebke Sr. and his wife, JoAnn, brought to life their dream of providing students with a quality medical career education.