Health & Medical Sciences Diploma Programs in Nevada
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Offers programs in medical assisting, massage therapy, practical nursing, surgical technology, and medical office specialist.
- Features a Student Advising Services Program (SASP) that provides academic advising, attendance progress, tutoring, and more.
- Provides several options for GED preparation.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) and the Commission on Accreditation for Allied Health Educational Programs (CAAHEP).
- Part of the Success Education Colleges (SEC) group.