Pharmacy Diploma Programs in Nevada
- Offers career programs in accounting, cosmetology, massage therapy, physical fitness training, and more.
- Provides hands-on training led by instructors who have relevant, on-the-job experience.
- Each campus features a public salon and spa for student practice.
- Campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET) and Council on Occupational Education (COE).
- 11 campuses across California, Texas, Nevada and Idaho, as well as 8 additional Milan Institute of Cosmetology campuses.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Offers programs in medical assisting, massage therapy, practical nursing, surgical technology, and medical office specialist.
- Features a Student Advising Services Program (SASP) that provides academic advising, attendance progress, tutoring, and more.
- Provides several options for GED preparation.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) and the Commission on Accreditation for Allied Health Educational Programs (CAAHEP).
- Part of the Success Education Colleges (SEC) group.
- Many programs require externships, allowing students to gain real-world experience.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1984.
- Offers 22 accelerated, career-focused program options including business administration, medical assisting, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- 11 campuses across California, with an online division as well.
- Financial Aid
- Features a public clinic at all campuses where students can get real-world experience.
- Located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Proud to be a part of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), a division of Steiner Leisure Ltd. which has operations on more than 200 spas and salons worldwide.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).