Respiratory Therapy Diploma Programs in Nevada
Matching School Ads
Nevada School of Massage Therapy , Las Vegas
- Features a public clinic at all campuses where students can get real-world experience.
- Located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Proud to be a part of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), a division of Steiner Leisure Ltd. which has operations on more than 200 spas and salons worldwide.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
Nevada Career Institute , Las Vegas
- Offers programs in medical assisting, massage therapy, practical nursing, surgical technology, and medical office specialist.
- Features a Student Advising Services Program (SASP) that provides academic advising, attendance progress, tutoring, and more.
- Provides several options for GED preparation.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) and the Commission on Accreditation for Allied Health Educational Programs (CAAHEP).
- Part of the Success Education Colleges (SEC) group.
- Students can obtain experience and expertise in the latest cosmetology procedures and techniques, plus the salon business skills needed to put their talents to use.
- Offers cosmetology training to prepare students for a career as a professional stylist, skin care specialist, image consultant, make up technician, and more.
- Each campus features a public salon and spa for student practice.
- The Milan Institute has successfully graduated over 25,000 students since 1985.
- Part of the family-owned Milan Institute school group.
- 8 campuses across California, Texas, Nevada, and Idaho, in addition to 11 Milan Institute campuses.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid