Coursework Programs in New Hampshire: Health
Matching School Ads
Lincoln Tech , Lowell
- Encompasses the Lincoln Tech, Lincoln Culinary Institute, and Lincoln College of New England brands.
- Lincoln schools made more than $15 million available nationally through scholarships to qualified students in 2015.
- Designated a Military Friendly School for the 6th year in a row by Victory Media; offers exclusive scholarship for servicemen and women and their families.
- First Lincoln Tech campus opened in 1946; now 30 campuses in 15 states across the United States.
- Campuses are accredited by the ACICS, ACCSC, ABHES, and NEASC
- Financial Aid
EducationConnection , Atlanta
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Salter School of Nursing and Allied Health , Manchester
- Offers career-oriented educational opportunities for Nurses, Nursing Assistants, and Laboratory Personnel.
- Students learn through classroom presentations, hands-on laboratory experience, and externship opportunities.
- Career services are available to students and alumni, including externship opportunities, job search advising, and resume preparation.
- Institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Main campus is located in Manchester, New Hampshire.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid