Gerontology Coursework Programs in New Hampshire
Matching School Ads
Adult Gerontology Practitioner Certificate
Kaplan University - KHE , Lewiston
- Ranked one of the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2014 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Offers a no-obligation, 3-week trial period where students may determine if the university is right for them before they commit to it.
- Strives to be a student’s partner in lifelong learning; committed to helping them achieve their goals.
- Serves students of all ages, from first-graders learning to read to professionals seeking postgraduate training.
- Provides career-oriented diploma through master’s programs in fields such as healthcare, business, legal and paralegal services, information technology, criminal justice and design.
Lincoln Tech , Lowell
- 70+ years of helping students start careers in Health Sciences, Business & Information Technology, Automotive, Skilled Trades, and more.
- This year, Lincoln schools around the country have made more than $15 million in scholarship funds available to qualified students.
- Designated a Military Friendly School for the 6th year in a row by Victory Media, and offers exclusive scholarship for servicemen and women and their families.
- Schools include Lincoln Tech, Lincoln Culinary Institute, and Lincoln College of New England, with 30 campuses in 15 states across the U.S.
- Financial Aid
Salter School of Nursing and Allied Health , Manchester
- Offers career-oriented educational opportunities for Nurses, Nursing Assistants, and Laboratory Personnel.
- Students learn through classroom presentations, hands-on laboratory experience, and externship opportunities.
- Career services are available to students and alumni, including externship opportunities, job search advising, and resume preparation.
- Institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Main campus is located in Manchester, New Hampshire.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid