Engineering Management Diploma Programs in New York
Island Drafting and Technical Institute was founded in 1957, and is staffed by faculty members who have had professional and practical experience in the Engineering, Architectural, CADD (Computer Aided Drafting/Design) and Computer and Electronics fields. The Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges, and is authorized to confer two-year Associate degrees by the New York State Board of Regents.
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Serving as America’s technical career education specialists for 75 years.
- Offers accelerated associate degree programs that can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor degree programs in as little as 3 years.
- Provides associate, bachelor, master, and online degree programs in nearly 40 technical and business management skills programs.
- Chooses its faculty members for their talent, expertise, and practical experience.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Financial Aid
- Several campuses are designated as 2015 Military Friendly Schools by Victory Media.
- Scholarships and other financial aid opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Day, evening, and online classes are available for flexible schedule options.
- Regionally accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Founded 160 years ago, it is one of America’s premier private career colleges.