Certificate Programs in North Carolina: Engineering & Construction
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- PUT YOUR CAREER IN GEAR
- If you enjoy working with your hands and are looking for a rewarding career, contact Advanced Technology Institute, located in Virginia Beach, VA!
- ATI offers NATEF/ASE Master Certified Automotive Technology programs, is approved for Veterans, and is licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia. Financial Assistance is available for those who qualify and graduate employment services are also offered.
- Train to be a technician in the transportation or climate control fields, Contact ATI today!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Encompasses the Lincoln Tech, Lincoln Culinary Institute, and Lincoln College of New England brands.
- Lincoln schools made more than $15 million available nationally through scholarships to qualified students in 2015.
- Designated a Military Friendly School for the 6th year in a row by Victory Media; offers exclusive scholarship for servicemen and women and their families.
- First Lincoln Tech campus opened in 1946; now 30 campuses in 15 states across the United States.
- Campuses are accredited by the ACICS, ACCSC, ABHES, and NEASC
- Financial Aid
- Part of the Delta Career Education Corporation.
- Each campus features a public spa and/or salon where students can gain real-world experience.
- 17 campuses across the United States, with online options as well.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent colleges and Schools (ACICS), with programmatic accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- Originally founded in 1916 in Wilmington, North Carolina by Judge Leon Motte.