Catering Diploma Programs in North Carolina
Matching School Ads
Culinary Arts (C)
The Art Institutes system of schools , Charlotte
- Culinary Arts (AS)
Read less [-]
- Program areas include Culinary Arts, Culinary Management, and more
- Students are taught cooking styles from around the globe, including Classical European, Asian, and Latin cuisine
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career as a chef, with course topics that include Culinary Techniques, Management by Menu, and Nutrition
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Baking and Pastry Arts
Culinary Institute of Virginia , Norfolk
- Gives students the opportunity to earn their associate’s degree in the culinary arts field in less than 15 months
- Located in Norfolk and Newport News, Virginia.
- Offers externship experiences to students for experience in the field.
- Hosts regular career fairs for employer recruitment.
- Has student housing available.
Culinary Arts Associates
The Chef's Academy , Morrisville
- Listed on the 2013 President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll by the Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS).
- Offers intern and externship placement assistance for real-world experience.
- Offers programs in culinary arts, pastry arts, and hospitality & restaurant management.
- Accredited by the American Culinary Federation Education Foundation (ACFEF).
- 2 campus locations in Indianapolis, Indiana and Morrisville, North Carolina.