Law Bachelor Programs in Ohio
Matching School Ads
Legal Studies (BS)
South University , Cleveland
- Began in 1899 as Draughon’s Practical Business College.
- Features campuses that are heavily engaged in their respective communities, providing professional service from students and faculty.
- Offers financial aid, scholarships, and counseling for both active and post-duty military students.
- Has 15 campuses across the United States, as well as 4 art institutes in North Carolina and Texas.
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
AAS Paralegal Studies
Bryant & Stratton College , Cleveland
- Several campuses are designated as 2015 Military Friendly Schools by Victory Media.
- Scholarships and other financial aid opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Day, evening, and online classes are available for flexible schedule options.
- Regionally accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Founded 160 years ago, it is one of America’s premier private career colleges.
Paralegal - Associate of Applied Business
Miami-Jacobs Career College , Columbus
- Committed to excellence in education since 1916.
- Provides career placement where students can work with the career services team to plot a personal course to a new beginning.
- Its Graduate Placement Strategy helps students prepare for careers with externships, help building a career portfolio, resume writing, and more.
- Has employer-centric programs and employer partnerships to help provide graduates with job placement assistance.
- Gives students the chance to finish their education in as little as 18-24 months.