Computer Science Certificate Programs in Ohio
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Financial Aid
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Dedicated to providing a hands-on, personal approach to education since 1946.
- Provides associate degrees and short-term certificate programs in business, design, healthcare, and more.
- Offers alumni free “brush up” classes, allowing graduates to exercise certain skills or software that they may not have used in a while.
- Gives students many options for campus activities, including intramural sports, drama club, and campus parties.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Several campuses are designated as 2015 Military Friendly Schools by Victory Media.
- Scholarships and other financial aid opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Day, evening, and online classes are available for flexible schedule options.
- Regionally accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Founded 160 years ago, it is one of America’s premier private career colleges.
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Students who qualify may earn credits from relevant work, military service training, or life experience through Credit by Examination Program (CLEP).
- Offers 5 term start dates throughout the year.
- Class sizes are small, with an average 15:1 student-to-faculty ratio.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council or Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
Sullivan University is a private institution of higher learning dedicated to providing educational enrichment opportunities for the intellectual, social and professional development of its students.