Campus Degree Options in Oklahoma (OK)
For aerospace, biotech, energy and wind research, Oklahoma is more than OK: It's great!
Home to 26 academic, research and health care organizations, the Oklahoma Health Center in Oklahoma City boasts 13,000 jobs. Whereas, Tulsa is the state's aerospace industry epicenter.
Oklahoma: Higher Degrees, Better Careers
From the Oklahoma Wind Power Initiative, to the state's Nanotechnology Initiative, to its $11-billion-a-year aerospace industry comprised of 300 related companies, Oklahoma builds business sectors meant to sustain a 21st-century economy. Oklahoma predicts it will be the second largest wind energy producer in the nation by 2030. Oklahoma already delivers wind manufacturing components to 20 states by waterway. The Oklahoma Weather Center, with 700-employees located across the state, conducts climate and weather change research.
Oklahoma: Jobs to Challenge and Inspire You
Whether you want to conduct stem cell research, build airplanes, manufacture wind turbines, or study the next big tornado, your chances improve with a college or vocational degree. For green collar and aerospace manufacturing and distribution jobs, a technical or vocational program may help you enter or advance in the field. For aerospace, engineering, and medical professions in Oklahoma, degrees at the bachelor's or master's level offer the potential for a solid career with advancement opportunity. To lead research teams, a doctorate degree is the usual qualification.
- Diesel Technology
- Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- CNC Machining & Manufacturing
- Automotive Technology
- 70+ years of helping students start careers in Health Sciences, Business & Information Technology, Automotive, Skilled Trades, and more.
- This year, Lincoln schools around the country have made more than $15 million in scholarship funds available to qualified students.
- Designated a Military Friendly School for the 6th year in a row by Victory Media, and offers exclusive scholarship for servicemen and women and their families.
- Schools include Lincoln Tech, Lincoln Culinary Institute, and Lincoln College of New England, with 30 campuses in 15 states across the U.S.
- Financial Aid
- Designated a Military Friendly School by Victoria Media in 2015.
- Offers various scholarship opportunities to military students who qualify.
- Provides programs in Allied Healthcare, Information Technology, Cosmetology, HVAC, Business, Massage Therapy and Veterinary Technology.
- Institutionally accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE), with online accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 6 campuses across Texas, with a campus in Las Cruces, New Mexico and online.
- A Better Business Bureau (BBB) Accredited Business since 1973, with an A+ rating.
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 3 campuses located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Jacksonville, Florida, and Houston, Texas.
- Financial Aid
- Alumni may return for free refresher courses on previously completed classes.
- Campuses located in Los Angeles, Sacramento, and Toronto, Canada, with the online headquarters based in Tempe, Arizona.
- Offers programs in court reporting, personal training, health information technology, and more.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Established in 1940 as Bryan Stenotype School.
Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School has brought the philosophy of business with humanity in mind to a part time format. Now offering several degrees to the part-time student, students can now become business leaders at this nationally recognized institution in as little as 2.5 years.
- Culinary Arts program includes the 3-week Farm To Table® Experience, where students gain a direct, in-depth look at where food comes from.
- Numerous scholarship opportunities and financial aid are available to students who qualify.
- Accreditation from the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET), and the Council on Occupational Education (COE).
- 2 campuses located in Boulder, Colorado and Austin, Texas.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1968.
- Founded in 1954, it has been providing corporate training solutions in the private sector for 60 years.
- Offers programs in HVAC training, Computer Technology, Medical Assisting, and more.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) and the Kansas State Board of Regents (KBOR).
- Main campus is located in Wichita, Kansas, with 4 additional branch campuses.
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits