Physical Therapy Degrees and Programs Offered in Oklahoma (OK)
Matching School Ads
Platt College Oklahoma , Lawton
- Each campus features a public restaurant where culinary students work under the direction of professional chefs for real-world experience.
- Hosts Platt College’s Food Fight, a friendly dessert competition for students held once a month.
- Offers programs in culinary arts, nursing, and healthcare.
- Accredited by the American Culinary Federation (AFC) and Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 5 campuses in Lawton, North and Central Oklahoma City, Moore, and Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Certificate in Cosmetology
Virginia College , Tulsa
- Instructors are typically real-world professionals with many years of experience in their career fields.
- Ranked #3 in Best for Vets: Career & Technical Colleges 2014 by Military Times.
- Presents the full tuition cost up front. In most cases, even textbooks are included in the total price.
- Provides career services associates to help students review their resume, provide career counseling, help with job searches, and more.
- Has 27 campus locations across the southern United States, plus offers online degree programs.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid