Health Education Certificate Programs in Pennsylvania
National Personal Training Institute of Philadelphia (NPTI) is a 500 hour long program for people who wish to become personal trainers.
Our personal training program is unique in that it is divided between classroom instruction and in the gym hands-on training, allowing you to learn all facets of personal training.
- All associate degree students are required to take an externship courses with local businesses or healthcare facilities for work experience.
- Originally founded in 1858 as the Elmira Business and Shorthand College, and is currently listed as an ACICS Centennial Honoree.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), with programmatic accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- 2 campuses in Elmira and Vestal, New York.
- Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits